Community Connect Northern Beaches is a not for profit community-based organisation that has been providing valuable support and assistance to all residents of Sydney's Northern Beaches for over 50 years.
Do you need help on where to go to find the community information and assistance you need?
At Community Connect Northern Beaches, our professional staff and trained volunteers are knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and we will be only too pleased to help you find the service you want.
We provide information and support, as well as advocacy and referral to other non profit community services and government agencies.
If we can't help you, we will get you someone who can.
If you are newly arrived or do not have an English speaking background, we can offer individual advice and support.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Social Support groups - social connection, information, referral and assistance to Seniors, empowering them to maintain their own health and wellbeing. Specific programs are offered for Seniors from multicultural backgrounds. For further details, please ring 0426 933 133.
- Free English classes - are you new to Australia or the Northern Beaches? Come along and join a community-based class and improve your English.
Tuesdays, 1.30pm to 3pm.
Thursdays, 10am to 11am.
For more information, call 0414 474 469. Bookings are essential.
- Womens Wellness - a group of ladies who gather each Monday at our Dee Why hub. Invited speakers normally address each gathering.
- Taxation Help - a service provided free of charge August to October each year. Call 0414 474 469 from end of June to book your appointment.
- Volunteer Interviews - to help you find the right volunteering opportunities.
- Justice of the Peace service - call 0414 474 469.
- We can also help with photocopying, information through the internet, filling out form and a fax service.