We provide answers to your questions
Need help on where to go to find the community information and assistance you need?
At Community Connect Northern Beaches, our professional staff and trained volunteers are knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and we will be only too pleased to help you find the service you want.
We provide information and support, as well as advocacy and referral to other non profit community services and government agencies.
If we can’t help you we will get you someone who can.
If you are newly arrived or do not have an English speaking background we can offer individual advice and support.
Why not come to Specialist Community Support Workshops
- Family Law, Power of Attorney plus Wills and Executors
- Positive Community Integration
Our Free English Classes
Tuesday, 1pm to 2pm
Thursday, 10am to 10.45am (Beginner) & 11.15am to 12 noon (Post Beginner).
Call 0492 955 845 or 8229 0949 for further details.
We also provide information on:
- Family Services: Child Care, Personal Support & Counselling
- Health (Including Mental Health)
- Material and Practical Assistance
- Accommodation and Tenancy (help with form filling)
- Legal and Financial Matters
- Consumer Affairs
- Multicultural Issues
- Conservation and the Environment
- Employment and Education
- Accessing Community Facilities
You are welcome to call in for:
- Brochures, booklets and fact sheets on a range of topics
- Service Directories e.g. Council Guides and Migrant Directories
- Publications e.g. The Senior newspaper
- Access to our community information database, internet, email, fax and photocopying.(Please note there is a small charge for photocopying and use of the fax to cover the cost of paper, toner and fax call).
We also offer:
- Taxation Assistance for low income earners and pensioners from July to October.
What does it cost?
Our services are free; however we are always grateful for a small donation where possible.
The program is supported by NSW Department of Family & Community Services (FACS).