Friendly help and guidance is what we’re all about. If you need help on where to go to find the community information and assistance you need we can help. We provide information and support as well as advocacy and referral to other non-profit community services and government agencies. If we can’t help you we will get you someone who can.
We can provide information on:
- Family Services: child care, personal support and counselling
- Health (including mental health)
- Material and practical assistance
- Accommodation and Tenancy (help with form filling)
- Legal and Financial Matters
- Consumer Affairs
- Multicultural issues
- Employment and education
- Accessing community facilities
For those interested in volunteering, we can connect you with the most appropriate local community service to suit your talents or interests.
Other activities currently being planned are art exhibitions by local artists, a free legal advice service, taxation help and access to JPs.
You are welcome to call in for:
- Brochures, booklets and fact sheets on a range of topics
- Service Directories e.g. Council Guides and Migrant Directories
- Publications e.g. The Senior newspaper
- Access to our community information database, internet, email, fax and photocopying. (Please note there is a small charge for photocopying and use of the fax to cover the cost of paper, toner and fax call).
What does it cost?
Our services are free; however we are always grateful for a small donation where possible.
Phone us on 8229 0949